Friday 1 February 2019

Future words.

As i write this its now 1:30am, I have spent the last seven hours going through every link, every photograph making sure they all work and have removed anything that's dead. If you find any let me know. 

Google are now closing down Google Plus and have stopped the archive facility in Google Photos so i guess it wont be long before the links are all dead again, I will keep this page up as long as it still works.

On a more positive note i intend dragging the project out of hiatus summer 2019 for one final push, I'll post project updates here and also on my new facebook page.

Until then.........................

5 comments:

  1. Oh now that is good news! (The boat, not Google+, which I've never understood..!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roger, it is genuinely good to see a new post pop up from you here. I wish you well for the spring and summer to come, and look forward to more news in the summer. Atb Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers guys will be up and running in a few months

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roger ! Congrats for your work ! I am a Pembroke owner ( almost the same like Centaur). I would like you to enlight me if you can on rudder brackets . Can I have your email address ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah its rogerball0@gmail.com

    cheers

    ReplyDelete